Monday, May 11, 2009

The romantic "Me" and "Him" :D

The scene: Me, him and her were walking back to bus stand after the late night dance program.

Introduction: "Her" refers to my friend. "Him"- No need of explanation, I guess :P and "Me" ofcourse the stupid me.

Her boy friend had other plans and he came on his bike in between to take her away. She waved me bye and said a sweet good night followed with the word "Enjoy!"


I was left alone with him. He turned to me and gave a gentle smile. I gave a blushing smile in return.
Him: "So?"
Me: "What so?"
You were supposed to tell me something.
Was I?
Yes!
But I thought you would tell it.
You know me right? I don't have that dare to tell it straight. So you would better say.

But I am shy and am a girl. How can I say it?
Tell or else I will move fast.
okay, okay.. I...
after 10 seconds of silence
then? tell it fast....
oh god! give me the power.... I... I love you...

He turned to me and this time it was a different smile. A smile with full of happiness.
He replied back: "I love you, too!"
Then?
Then what. Nothing. We just proposed each other. Thats it. Now we are legally lovers.
So you are mine! and am yours!
Yes

He stopped and starred at me for 2 minutes. I was dumbfounded for sure. He slowly took my hand and dragged me to the corner. I could no longer speak anything as I was lacking of words.. He took me to the bench which was at the corner and made me sit there. Both of us were silent for another 10 minutes.

At last he spoke, "Arent we supposed to anything?
I was totally shocked of this sentence of his. with a fear in minds I replied: What do you mean?
Nothing. I want you to kiss me
Kiss? No ways.. sorry!
Why not? You are mine and I have the rights to ask you a kiss.
Oh yeah. You have enough dare only for this?"
Whatever you think
Okay fine. But I'm not going to give you. If you want you can give me."
Alright
My heart started beating fast as he came near by. I got so afraid that I closed my eyes. Before I could feel anything, I heard a weird sound...

It was very different in that early night. As I opened my eyes to see what it was, I came to know that the sound was the calling bell of my room. I was on my bed and somebody was ringing the bell.. X-( I had to get up and see who the idiot it was!

The owner.. it was the owner... what a idiotic and stupid guy he must be.. X-( woke me up early in the morning and spoilt my wonderful dream. I have made up my mind to murder him tonight for spoiling my most romantic dream. Please pour in your ideas on how I can murder him. Also, I am not sure where this "him" is? I searched him everywhere but I could not find him. If anyone finds him, please do tell me. I will put his photo in the wanting column which would be on the right side of my blog soon.. Thanks in advance for all your help! :D

30 comments:

Anya said...

it started with a third man language and soon the convo became an direct talk...

apart from that minor change of flow... liked the story..

you can kiss him.. he will die..
:P

chriz

Quest said...

Expected a 'filmi ishtyle' proposal :D

If a kiss can kill like chriz said, then better kiss the owner :d :P

Quest

Arv said...

he hee...wat a dream :P

Anonymous said...

hehe swetha, this one has come out to be the best one in the fiction you have been writing. trust me a sea change from the last 3.

the end to that fiction (previous one) was a touch disappointing. i mean i cudnt get how Daya and Shivani went on to romantic thing. that development you didnt cover. IMHO that cudnt have been intriguing :)

My opinion though mate.. never mind. u write beautifully :)

Rià said...

tht was so so romantic!!i suggest u kill him with a baseball bat. :P

Lucifer said...

i thot this was true :(

cheee!!! it was so perfect i so wanted this to b real

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

lol so cute, mushy-mushy n romantic but only if it was not a dream then it wud hv bn more mushy mushy :)

Anonymous said...

Sweths, didn't you like him (http://kido-speaks.blogspot.com/2009/05/fraandship-on-orkut.html) :D

If you're sure you want to murder the owner, you may mail him my blaaag url :D

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Chriz
kiss whom? the owner or the "him"? :P

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Quest
oh! wel, yeh it turned out to be "my ishtyle" proposal.. :D
kiss the owner? r u sure he wil die, if he wont die then am dead..! :(

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Arv
yup! bad luck it was a dream.. :(

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ sam
gr8 that you liked this

and about the previous story, i seriously started with a different thing in my mind but it ended like that.. am disappointed about it too.. :(

wel, thnx for mentioning about ur view.. :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Ria
thnx Ria.. indeed ur idea is gud! let me try to buy a baseball bat first! :D

or can u lend it to me for a day and i will return it back to u after the murder.. :P

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Mayz
ya, am very much disappointed that its a dream! :'(

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ preetilata
yep.. if it was not a dream.. it wud hav been so wonderful! :) hehe

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ kido
hey, i liked him so much thats why i proposed him na.. :P

ur blog URL? ahh haa! i doubt whther he wil die or not. coz am sure he will be addicted to ur blog after visitng it! :D

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

lol
first time im coming here and a real mushy place this turned out to be! :)
well i guess ul find him if u stop searching.. cos if u do, ul try hard too see ur him and since u want to see him ul find urself seeing him everywhere.. so once u stop, the real him will automatically surface..
good luck! :)

Suree said...

hey

my first read on ur blog is so good, i thought it was real but a bit disappointed by the owners act...

anyways, hope ur dream comes true soon

urs
suree

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ harini
thnx for visiting my blog!

and yep, u r ryt! i wil not search for him.. i wil just put a board here in my blog in missing column! bt i wil not be searching for him! i wil make him to come here.. :P

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ suree
hey, thnx for coming here.. and ya, am more disappointed like u! :(
anyways, thnx.. :)

Amritorupa Kanjilal said...

swetha, lovely dream :) lovely blog... first time here. liked it very much. will be back for more.

take care. do visit.

Devilish Angel said...

It was a dream! haha.

I was wondering why you would say no to a kiss from somebody you loved :) I would take it :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ LGL
thnx. do visit often

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ devilish angel
haha! alright.. it was a dream so though i wanted to, it didnt happen.. :P

Namana said...

lol!!

hope said...

the chweetest dream.. may your dream come true soon.. *smiles*

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ naman
lol.. ;)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ hope
hehe.. thnx :P

Tarak said...

Just show him Telugu movies esp chiranjeevi and balakrishna movies.

The Enchantress said...

i am apsilutely in love wid ur blog....u do a marvellous job..d interest keeps on increasing aftr evry line u write..