Saturday, May 9, 2009

Choti Si Mulaqat - Part 2

He woke up suddenly and found his friends snoring. He kicked them and made them too get up at the very midnight!
Daya: "I saw her again."
Vinay: "Who? Where? What? Nobody is here in our room. Now shut up and sleep"
Daya: "I saw her again in my dreams. She came like an angel smiling at me, then we both went near the beach. With the cool breeze blowing and me holding her hand. It was really an awesome dream but why did she come in my dream."
Vinay: "Who is it? I thought you never dream of girls."
Daya: "Thats right. I never found any girls walking in my dream. But this was for the first time. U remember two days back we saw her near the bus stop. I was irritating her in the morning. That girl."
Vinay: "Oh! Strange.. but its okay. May be god has sent a signal asking you to marry. Its time now. You are becoming old. Go get marry!"
Chethan: "hahaha... You might be right, Vini.. Can we discuss this tomorrow morning. Okay! Ya gud and gud and good night!"
Daya: "I have said you hundred times that I have got no connection with marriage. May be its that she is also thinking about me. I have to search for her tomorrow morning."
Vinay: "Okay okay! Now shall we sleep?"

Next day morning, at 8 AM..
Daya: "Do you remember me? I spoke with you that day?"
Shivani: "No! I don't remember. "
and she walked off..
Daya got down from his car and started following her.
"You remember me and you are not talking to me coz you are afraid of this handsome guy. Am I right?"
No ways. Why should I be afraid of you?
She walked along near a shop and bought something.
"Will you stop following me?
"
"Errr.. I was not following you. I thought I was walking with you. "
And I don't like it. Please stay away!
"Alright.. "

As she went on, he stood there looking at her. "She is really different and courageous. I think I like her" he said to himself and turned back to go to the shop where she went to buy a pack of cigerette"
"Are you looking for rented house? She is not friendly with guys like you. You need to convince her mom. Her mom is very generous and lovely. She will never say No!"
"Oh yeah, okay!"
His mind started to work immediately. He asked whether he could give the house address. Shopkeeper smiled and told that it on the top of the hill, the only house there.
What a luck it was for him! A piece of good information. In another 2 3 days, he was shifting to the new house with his friends. You see, its just a matter of applying butter to kind and nice people. Though Shivani knew who was going to come and stay in their outhouse, she kept quiet. She was angry at her mom first but later she was okay with it.

*Don't you hit my head for making this such a long story! Please do be patient... :) Part 3 coming soon... :D

P.S: One of my friend didn't like this story! He was upset that I wrote it in such a bad way. I was really sorry that I couldn't keep my writing good! Plz do be open and tell whether its good or bad. It will surely help me and I promise I will improve my writing skills.. Please make a note, that am still a learner! :D

16 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

me first :P...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

first love...huh!.....well it happens when the eyes keep searching for every where he goes...well he going to stay next to her now...well i hope his love has a happy ending...well everyone is budding writer here sweet-ha...no one is perfect ...i told u before also and telling now also...ur good in conversations...so dont worry abt ur frnd...i am saying its good to continue the love story :)....hope shivani does not mind if i stay in the out house :)..


one sentance was confusing me ...

**She was angry at her mom first but later she was okay with it.

ok with it..was she falling in love :P...

urs..hemu..

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ hemu
lets see! u wil soon come to know whther its happy ending or a sad one.. :)

thnx for ur words.. i wil try to do my best.

and for that sentence! obviously she dint like him staying there but her mom is so sweet that she insisted her to give them the house.. she always likes her mom smiling and to be happy.. so she agreed.. :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

and yeah, she dint fall in luv yet! :D

Arv said...

writing style would improve and as u write more, u would discover ur natural style eventually...

am enjoying this plot.. pls continue :)

have a nice day... cheers...

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Arv
:) I guess yes u r ryt! Thnx a lot..
yep, i wil continue for sure..

u too have a gr8 day and a lovely weekend!

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

hi swetha,

thanks for ur wishes. i was really feeling very happy to read ur wishes on my blog.

@ d blog post, i will come back soon to read it.

but i do want to tell u something. the moment i stepped into ur world, i felt a connection. it reminded me of the day i created my white window. and the very first template that it had was the one you are having now. i love this template a lot. the place it has in my heart is unique.it was very hard for me to change that template to another. though i hv changed it long back but the place it has in my heart is very special.

felt so so sooooooooooooo good the moment i saw the template in ur blog. without even knowing me swetha, u have added colors to my life again, 1st by wishing me and 2nd by this template.

i cant thank you enough.

may god bless u always.

will definately come bk again :)

Rià said...

interesting build up and plot. Keep going at it gurl!

Lucifer said...

hmmm i like shivani...nice girls shud b wid nice guys...i hope its a sad endin for daya

Anya said...

why was she ok with the whole idea in the end?

chriz

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ preeti lata
it was my pleasure :)

really happy to know tht my template has made u flash into ur long back memories.. nice to knw it preeti.. and thnx for all the wishes, and do visit my pages if u can! :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Ria
thnk u!

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Mayz
hmmm, so Daya is bad? :P lets see :D

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Chriz
for the sake of her mom! :)

Anonymous said...

nice 2nd part Swetha. 3rd part shud be intriguing.

Anonymous said...

nice...blog.....


keep it with smile

lookthemoon2009@gmail.com