Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Ginormous Meme

Its April 1st, the fools day! any fools around here? well, am not a fool to expect an answer for this question..lol :P

Now i ripped of this meme from Sunday stealing. I know its not Sunday to steal this meme but no issues with me! who will mind if i write it on Wednesday! :D

1. Are you single? Yep, happy to be single! :D

2. Are your parents still married? yes, they are!

3. Are you in love? Naa :>

4. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes, ahh No.. I mean Yes err No.. I dont know! :o

5. Who ended your last relationship? It just kinda ended on it's own.

6. Have you ever been hurt by a break up? Kind of

7. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Naaa..

8. Have you ever had a secret admirer? Not sure. Coz I have seen people starring at me. Its creepy, so i don't bother.

9. Prefer love or lust? Love

10. Prefer a few best friends or many regular friends? Few best friends! :)

11. Wild night out or romantic night in? Depends :P

12. Back in the day: Been caught sneaking out? Have been caught but never got punished!

13. Ever wanted something/someone so badly? Yeh, I have this habit of wanting things very badly

14. Who are/is your best friend(s)? Is it necessary to name them?

15. Ever wanted to disappear? No..

16. First attraction: Smile or eyes? Eyes!

17. Prefer intelligence or attraction? Intelligence.. is it on sale anywhere?

18. Last phone call you received? My mamma's!

19. Last thing you drank? gulp.. thanda pani..

20. Before your current one, when was your last relationship? I am suffering from short & long term memory loss!

21. Do you and your family get along? yup. very well.

22. Would you say you have a "screwed up life"? yeh yeh... my life is already screwed! trying to fix it up..

23. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell. Thankfully, No.

24. Do you trust all your friends? Yeah, very much!

25. Who knows the most about you? My close buddies.

15 comments:

Yamini Meduri said...

Hey Swetha..thats a lovely write up..!!!

nice read dear..!!

Anonymous said...

guess it was from heart.. i dint sense any lie there.. if it was me, it would have been full of lies

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ yamini
thnx a lot dear

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ chriz
lol.. u r hero of lies.. ur lies become a gr8 hit, dude!!

Anonymous said...

hey interestin tag :) wud do t...

Arv said...

hiya...

neat tag... and as far as I can tell they are quite honest answers...

Nice to meet you here... take care... cheers...

Lucifer said...

**Yeh, I have this habit of wanting things very badly

me too...today i wanted to pee so badly but my boss wudnt let me outta d meetin :(

Namana said...

lol! this post made me laugh so much, at few of your answers to it! well written dear!! cetified truth teller!! :P

Keshi said...

Good to know more abt ya Swetha :)


**20. Before your current one, when was your last relationship? I am suffering from short & long term memory loss!

LOL now ur lying!

Keshi.

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ sam
cool. do it soon

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ arv
thnx.. n yep, straight from ma mind :D

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ mayz
tht was so bad of ur boss!
wanna a gun to shoot him? :P

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ naman
i just hope u dint fall off from ur chair laughing so much!

n thnx for the certification. am honored! :D

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ keshi
oops.. how did u find it out! ;)

workhard said...

Interesting list....:)

Haiku