Monday, April 13, 2009

The wEiRd dReAm of the night!!!


It was a dream!! yeah, it was... thankfully it was...


It was by around mid night at 3 i guess... i was dreaming about myself rushing to catch a bus! i was quite late for it. My dad dropped me near the bus stop! and I did get the bus. I asked the conductor what time will the bus leave. He said 'by another half an hour'! I was happy I could relax for a while.

I was settling down on the seat when, i realized that i forgot to get my brush! awww.. yeh, my brush! I had left it in my house! I told my dad that I left it. He told that I can buy it from some shop after I reach my place.. ("my place"? i seriously donno where I was travelling to! coz it was a dream!!)
I was not convinced. I started fighting with him telling that I need tht brush! He got angry! he told me tht i can get it myself if i want to!

He was not ready to take me back to the house, leaving the bus! i was so bold enough that i told the conductor tht i will be back in 10 mins of time and pleaded him not to leave me and go! i snatched a bicycle from a guy who had parked it near by and rushed towards my home (i dont even knw whther the bicycle owner was running behind me) i am not sure why the bicycle was not moving fast! it was so slow.. slower than an aeroplane! oops.. sorry! i mean slower than.. err.. wht vehicle is slower than bicycle now? very well, let me continue..

I reached my house by 20 minutes from thr! i had 10 mins of time to get back and i was here in my house searching for it. i searched al over my bedroom and the hall. my mom was furious to know that i came back to take my brush!!
I was so tensed that i wud miss my bus! (to knw the fact tht i cant go by another bus, it was the last bus available and i had booked it a week back)
then it was my sis who was so brilliant tht she went to the utility and found my brush near the basin.. I was so thankful to her.. and started rushing back when i heard my mom telling at me tht she was making hot puri's ! and i can have atleast 2 and then rush! i then realized i was hungry! i had no option that i gobbled up fast the "hot puris" (i say, it was so difficult to eat hot puris)

Then as i saw my time.. i was already late! i thot my bus wud have already left, leaving me! i was so tensed i didn't knew what to do! i started crying so loudly tht my dad came and yelled back saying to shut my mouth! i was so shocked to see my dad there.. he then said me to come out of the house and see whats waiting for me thr! i came out and was so happy to see the "bus".
yes yes!! it was the same bus in which i had to travel..!
I was so happy tht i got it! i hugged my dad for that and said him a huge thanx! and then climbed the bus! al the ppl, were cheering me up! i was so happy tht i said "thank you" to them! (not sure why?? any idea??)

then i waved gud bye to my mom n dad and the bus left!! i just sat on my seat and relaxed for a while! just after few seconds i opened my eyes and saw myself lying on my bed!!
ufffffff... it was a dream!! oh god.!! i got up and drank some water.. saw the time, it was 3.30 am..!!
what a dream it was..
though it was a dream.. i was happy that i got the bus!!
but one thing! am i so stupid enough to rush back to ma home to get my BRUSH??? i seriously donno!

24 comments:

Rià said...

U get such realistic dreams!! I generally get silly dreams. :P

Arv said...

lol...

good that it was a dream... :P

nice one though... take care... cheers...

Sonshu said...

Hey u get such real dreams..I mean i usually get stuff where i am with my friends on some picnic or something. Really unusual and good.

Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

aah u got such a thriller dream :)

i get dreams abt my project and the wicked managers grinning over :(

Lucifer said...

brush??????????
were u plannin to kiss d conductor or someone in d dream??? hehehehe

btw must say u remembered ur dream pretty well...i neva remember my dreams...only if its a nightmare :(

Hemanth Potluri said...

well the best part is u remembered each incident the dream...it was nice to read it up :)..

urs..hemu..

Think Tank said...

what a dream ..u must be hurrying through your sleep

Pallav said...

See tht is why ...it is dreammm..
odrwise in realty u wud never rush back to get ur brush...
hehehe...
lols...
hv fun
cheers :)
Pallav

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Ria
i get silly dreams too (most of the times) :D

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ arv
thnx :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ shonshu
thts gud! i rarely get dreams abt frnds and picnik :( u r lucky!

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ sam
was it thriller? wow.. thnx
and manager coming in ur dream.. hmm.. wht was he doing in ur dream? like, was he shooting u or u wer shooting him?? :P

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ mayz
i seriously donno wht my plan was :P

and i dont remembr ma dreams too! bt sometimes i remembr (only weird dreams)! like dis one!! :D

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ hemz
the dream was almost muddled up! i have included my own fiction story in it.. bt the main theme was same.. :D

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ farah
yeh, i was running like a cheetah! (without a speed in me) :P

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ pallav
i hope u r ryt! i too dont think i wud have gone back in reality! :)

Keshi said...

I'd REALLY run back to get my brush. Thats how silly I am lol!

Keshi.

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ keshi
hehe am so lazy to run tht i stole the bicycle nd went :P

Anonymous said...

i so badly want a dream now... i seldom dream.. and even if i dream it doesnt have any colors in it.. its all black and white.. or else i cudnt sense it from my grey

Suresh Kumar said...

Lots of action here.... Well, when the dream was screened, you really must have enjoyed it...
I usually get dreams which are more complex than Manoj N Shayamalan's movies

Namana said...

lol! guess you are capable of such things!!!!! next time gimme a call, i'll get you your brush on my scoorer, zzzzzzzzooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm! and save you from all the troubles!!!!!! :D :P

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ chriz
lolzz
dont worry.. u can make black and white movie out of it.. whtsay?

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ suresh
more than njoying i was so much tensed! :P

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ naman
kewl idea! fill the petrol and be ready :D