Monday, April 6, 2009

Tagged for 100 truths

Yeah, i have been tagged for 100 truths from hemu.. :)
most of them have done it except me, so let me too finish it up..
i know its quite big, plz do bear it.. :D so here it goes now...!


LAST TIMES…

1. Last drink: Water!
2. Last phone call: Prabhakar, my colleague.
3. Last text message: Namana..

4. Last song you listened to: tenu le ke jana..
5. Last time you cried: on 3rd April at nyt, i was so depressed coz i had a serious argument with ma close buddy and cudnt talk to some person and he made me get angry!

HAVE YOU EVER...
6. Dated someone twice: No

7. Been cheated on? Err no
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? NO!!
9. Lost someone special? Yes
10. Been depressed? Yeh, Always
11. Been drunk and threw up? Not at all

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS...
12. Sky blue
13. Pink
14. Black

15. Brown

FIRSTS...
15. Made new friends: Yes
16. Fallen out of love: Yeh

17. Laughed until you cried: No. i only cry or laugh.. not both together.
18. Met someone who changed you: Hmm.. yes i guess. I met so many friends who changed me in one or the other way
19. Found out who your true friends were: yeah
20. Found out someone was talking about you:
In college times, yes.. but now, no!

HAVE YOU...
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Hmm.. which friends list? :P

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: I dont have a duplicate life to know them.. I know all.
23. How many kids do you want to have: let me ask my hubby in future! then wil tel..
24. Do you have any pets: no :( i want to have one

25. Do you want to change your name: No.. I love my name coz i love myself.. i dont want to change it.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: it was really wonderful. my roomies had arranged for a surprise cake cut and a bday bash. i juz luv thm :D
27.What time did you wake up today: 8.56 AM.
who fainted just now?
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Was sleeping.. i slept very early coz i had a bad head ache!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: to achieve what i wanted to.. i just want to fulfil al my dreams quickly.. :)
30. Last time you saw your father: a week back, when i went to my home town.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:
I want to work happily in my hometown coz I want to be with my parents and beloved ones!
32. Most visited web page: Gmail.. :)

Whats your...
33. Name: Swetha Padakandla

34. Nicknames: bujjulu, swethu, sweet heart, baby, tvs, sweths.. (i hope thr r no questions regarding this)
35. Zodiac sign: Libra

36. Male or female or transgender: Female

37. Elementary: MJC
38. School: Madhava Kripa
39. Colleges: Dr.T.M.A Pai Polytechnic
40. Hair color: Black
41. Long or short: Medium. not quite long nor short :)
42. Height: 5.2
43. Do you have a crush on someone? presently no..
44. Ever been in love? yeah.. it was a tragedy :P
45. Piercings? hmm ears!
46. Tattoos? naaa
47. Righty or lefty: righty
48. First surgery: whn i was in 10th std...
49. First piercing: ears? i dont remember!
50. First best friend: shruthi.. long back friendship it was.
51. First sport you loved: basket ball.. and then throw ball. and then badmintion! awwww.. i luv so many thngs..

52. First pet: none
53. First vacation: I dont remember
54. First concert: Kunal Ganjawala's concert held at manipal.. long back

55. First crush: hmm.. my classmate.


RIGHT NOW...
56. Eating: no, working in ofc.. :(
57. Drinking: nothing at the moment
58. I'm about to: yawn!
59. Listening to: cant listen songs at office.. bt yeah, can hear my boss talking on phone
60. Waiting to: finish the work and go home!

YOUR FUTURE...
61. Want kids? ofcourse yes..

62. Want to get married? yes yes yes.. :D
63. Careers in mind? cant think of anything at the moment.. am so perplexed already

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
64. Lips or eyes: eyes
65. Hugs or kisses: both

66. Shorter or taller: taller
67. Older or Younger: older
68. Romantic or spontaneous: hmm both
69. Nice stomach or nice arms: nice arms
70. Sensitive or loud: sensitive
71. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
72. Trouble maker or hesitant: hesitant


HAVE YOU EVER...
73. Kissed a stranger: naaah..
74. Lost glasses/contacts: no
76. Broken someone's heart: not at al..
77. Had your own heart broken: yeah.. :(

78. Been arrested: gud lord.. no!

79. Turned someone down: someone down? i dont have that much energy!

80. Cried when someone died: yeah, my grandpa! :'(
81. Liked a friend that is a girl? yeah, i like all my friends

DO YOU BELIEVE IN...
81. Yourself: yeah..
82. Miracles: yes.. i want miracles to happen
83. God: yeah…he is an al rounder al around! :)
84. Love at first sight: hmm.. i dont know! bt usually first sight is always attraction!
85. Heaven: yeah..
86. Santa Claus: yeah…
87. Kiss on the first date? err no!

88. Angels: yes.. they r so sweet
89. Devils: yeh, if thr r sweet angels here and thn thr must be devils too!


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
90. Is there one person you want to be with right now?
yes :D
91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? no
92. Wanted to kill someone ever? yeah.. one who is against me i feel like shooting them..

93. Among you blog mates, whom would you like to kiss? no one! al r my frnds.. i dont have crush on anyone here..
94. Committed a blunder and regretted later? always!

95. Wanted to steal you friend's boyfriend / girlfriend? not at all..

Associate with something...
96. White: the flowers... i luv those white flowers and wud like to give it to all ma frnds..
97. Black: my jeans.. am wearing black jeans now, so!
98. Red: the chilli powder. i accidently added it more while cooking yestrday! my curry was red hot spicy! :(
99. Pink: my sis.. pink is cute so as my sis!
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? yeah.. any doubts, ask me! :P

23 comments:

Arv said...

Hiya...

You are right, this tag was on fire all over the blogsville :)

You did a nice job on this...

8:56 does not scare me, given that I woke up at 8 :P

lol at the chilli episode... its better than adding more salt :)

have a nice evening mate... take care... cheers..

Nikhil Menon said...

U woke up at 8.56?? :O :O :O
Btw,hesitant men??now,does that mean u like to be bossing arnd?? :p jus kidding!!btw,wont one yes suffice for62?? :p

Take care swetz.. :)

Nikhil

Hemanth Potluri said...

beautifully done ...will comment more...pls hold on :)...

urs..hemu..

Anya said...

good one.. true from heart i hope so.. good that i dint take it.. it would be full of lies

www.chronicwriter.com

Hemanth Potluri said...

i am back :P....so u to have a crush...name pls :P...

u drink water always ..try coconut heheh...


pet name bujjulu is a telugu one..:P...its good tho to call like that :)..

its all from the heart loved it :)..have agr8 week :)..

urs..hemu..

Think Tank said...

wah..hats off to ur patience ;)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ arv
exactly! and at last my turn came up too.
nd i came to knw tht whnver u cook u add more salt.. hehe

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ nikhil
do u think i will boss out..? am so 'paapa' :P
nd for 62. i just answerd it randomly! does it sound too exciting? ;)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ chriz
yeh, any doubt?
nd y dont u try it out.. lets see 100 lies of ur life.. lol :D

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ hemz
ssshhh.. its the top secret! :P
and abt water.. i seriously drink less water :(
the pet name.. its telugu? i didn't knew! my mamma calls me tht 'sometimes' errr most of the times whn i will be proper :D

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ think tank
yeh, i knw! bt readers like u have patience to read it. need to thank u all :)

Arv said...

he hee... no... with me its always the chilli...

adding more salt was my roomie in London...

so u can imagine the fate of the non cooking dude... who has to eat it all up :P

but hey, I have not caused any damage with my cooking, so I consider myself a fair cook :)

take care... cheers..

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ arv
oh so we fall under same category
nd u dont damage things, i mean in cooking! thts gud.. so u dont need to worry..

do cook somethng and send it thru parcel to me! i just miss those yummy home made foods!

Vaisakh P S said...

"Kissed someone & regretted it? NO!!"..
that means you have kissed someone and never regretted it :D lol

Pallav said...

heyy..thts so cool..
first of all tell me.. ho many days u hv spent for writing all ths...
dono abt uu but yes for me it will take ages....
anyways... good to know abt uu..


Cheer :)
Pallav
http://pallav-love.blogspot.com/

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ vaisakh
as the title says.. its the 100 truths.
whtver written thr is truth
no further questions plz :P

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ pallav
it just took me half an hr!
hmm.. if it wil take ages for u to complete it thn better dont opt for this tag

i dont want u to get stuck up with this.. hehe
thnx for dropping by :D

Rià said...

omg!!tht was long.... :) and so good to know more abt u.

Sonshu said...

Ok that was a longggg...post. But nice. I enjoyed reading it!

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Ria
yup. it was very long. thnx for visiting..

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ shonshu
:) yeh, it was..
thnx for reading!

Namana said...

you have to answer a lot of my questions when i call u!!!!!!! :-@ :-/

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ naman
answered al ur questions, done! am relieved nw.. :P no scoldings.. yippppeeee :D