Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The week's soup!

Last week was a complete mishap for me! I didn't have time to think what I was doing!
Let me write it down here..
*Firstly, I had lots of work in office. 9 hours was not at all enough for my job. To be honest, I enjoyed the work that I was doing.
*I did get a big blast from my boss coz I wanted to go early on saturday as I invited my friends to my place. :( He was quite rude to me when I told I have to go early at any cost. Anyways, from the very next day he was completely back to normal... ;)
*Friday, I cleaned my house till 12 midnyt and was very tired the next day.
*I had invited my trekking gang cum friends to my home and had a good time enjoying, cooking and spending time with them.
*While traveling daily morning via bus to office I was sleeping in the bus. I used to feel ashamed after I wake up and not before I sleep.
*I had a new experience standing on the foot board of the bus coz the bus was overloaded.. :P It was real fun and I would like to do it again.. ;)
*Met my old classmate buddies after 2 years. It was wonderful meeting them again after such a long time.
*Received beautiful gifts from Hemanth.. He has been so much creative to gift me this.. I am just uploading it here. and hemu, a huge thanks to u for the wonderful gift that u gave me..

plz click on the image to see it clearly.. :)


*Lastly, when i hopped in here on monday morning, I was shocked to see my template into a wreck! it was completely changed with some garbage image and I had no time to think what i could do. I just quickly chose a new template today and copied so many thngs back to the blog.. quite a mishap! :(

Also, my best friend is acting weird nowadays.. kinda became stressed out coz of her studies.. she is bugged up with those horror exams.. :P.. i am not able to talk to her properly via phone due to some reason! just wanted to tel her to take it easy and not to worry. wishing her gud luck.. am sure she wil get gud marks! :D plz cheer her up!! :)

One more thing to add up!
My roomie, is undergoing with an operation this weekend! She is quite tensed about it.. God, bless her! I want to see her smiling
happily after she returns back.. :)

18 comments:

santoshi said...

So you enjoyed standing on the foot board of the bus! The gifts from Hemant are very cute and beautiful.

Meghna said...

LOL!!

You had a good weekend....I mean at least there was something in it

For me it was damn boring, only eating, sleeping and watching movies....but I guess that's what we do after exams

Your best friend will get back to normal soon!

Nice gift, Hemanth gave!

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ santoshi
yes, i did njoy tht..

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ meghna
yup. after exams thts wht we all do.. ful time masti.. :)
and yeh, my best buddy is turning normal now! :D
just spoke to her yestrday for nearly 1 hr and she was bit normal like b4..
thnx for ur words

Unknown said...

Swetha y u have not mentioned about ur foot board/ Loot Mart Friend in this blog.

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ prabhu
:P

Anonymous said...

hey blogrolling u...

Swetha Padakandla said...

thnx sam! :)

Anonymous said...

wat a week!! hectic!! enjoy!! :P

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ naman
:D

Anonymous said...

good heart.. your friend will be alright

she will smile

and your best bud will fly too in good colours..

Swetha Padakandla said...

hey thnx chriz! :)

ARUN MANIPAL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hemanth Potluri said...

:) nice to read it swetha...all the best for ur frnds :)...and dont scold for sleeping in the bus...its a common thing...:)...and thnkss so much for putting up the collage i gave...its nice to see u liked it :)...

urs..hemu..

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ hemu
welcome back.. after so long. hope u r doing fine nw! and thnx for wishing ma frnds! :)

workhard said...

I was on the foot board once, that too out of desparation and it made me so nauseous.. Now i just make sure theres an empty seat or i just wouldnt get in the bus.. Nice blog... will return to read more stuff..

Read poems

Rawls said...

good heart.. your friend will be alright she will smile and your best bud will fly too in good colours..

Ivy said...

I was on the foot board once, that too out of desparation and it made me so nauseous.. Now i just make sure theres an empty seat or i just wouldnt get in the bus.. Nice blog... will return to read more stuff.. Read poems