Monday, March 9, 2009

Friendship Never Ends - Part 2

If you havent read the first part, please read it here...

Krithi: "Hi Seema. Where are you?"
Seema: "Am at my home. I thought of calling you yesterday then I was so tired that I forgot to call you. I wanted to ask you whether you are free today so that we can go for some shopping."
Krithi: "Ya, sure! Its quite boring today. It would be better if I would go out with you"
Seema: "Okay, See you at Northway Mall at sharp 4 today."

At 4 PM in the mall...
Seema: "So, what do you think about that?"
Krithi: "About what?"
Seema: "Sushma, ofcourse. I have been wondering what she is doing now. Never did she receive our calls nor she called us. What do you think? Has she forgotten us completely or something bad has happened?"
Krithi: "I don't know. I have thought about that quite a lot of times and I was getting dizzy everytime after a lot of thinking. I have tet fear that.. that something is wrong. But I don't want to think about it. So lets forget about her for the time being. Then, howz your boy friend? You just compromised last week na"
Seema: "Yeah. Its always funny with him. We compromise 'n' number of times coz we fight 'n' number of times. Its all life, u know." with a giggling smile on her face.
Krithi: "Ok. ok. I don't know whats so funny about ur fights. Its just stupidity. Why to fight if you are compromising for sure. Idiots you both are!"
Seema: "May be. ok then tell me whether that color suits me? I thought of picking some kurta's this time. Fed up of those shirt collections I have."
Krithi: "Yeah. Its ok. But take some dark shaded colors. It suits you very well than that."

At midnight 12, the phone rang...
Krithi: "Ahhh.. Who the hell at this time...?" as she picked the phone.. "Helloooo.. Yeah, whoz it?"
Vinay: "Hmm.. Did I scare you calling at this hour of the night?"
Krithi: "I am not a kiddo to get scared. Tell me who are you?"
Vinay: "Hey, Krithi.. Its me, Vinay"
Krithi: "Vinay? Who Vinay? Oh god.. Vinay.. The cutie bumby fellow of the gang!!! Can I believe this?"
Vinay: "Ehh? Why cant you believe this? okok.. I know its the wrong time to call you, sorry!"
Krithi: "Hey, c'mon.. Its alright.. So where are you and how are you?"
Vinay: "Am just fine. And you? Do you kno where is Sushma and Seema?"
Krithi: "Am also fine, Vinay. Me and Seema are in Bangalore now. And Sushma, no idea. We have no clue about her whereabouts."
Vinay: "Oh. ok. Thank god you both are not lost like her.. You know, Amit had called just a day back. He is in Mysore and now wants to meet us all. I too wanted to see you all once. Its such a long time we had met. I said him I will call you all girls and plan for a meeting. What say? You both are free the next weekend. Me and Amit can come over to Bangalore or we can meet anywhere where you girls are comfortable to come."
Krithi: "Hmm.. Its a great idea. Well, I cannot move out of city at the moment. If possible, try to come over here. We can hang out here, in Bangalore"
Vinay: "Done. Will call you up and tell which place when we come there. Hoping to see you all soon. Bye"
Krithi: "Same here. Bye and good night"

Saturday evening at Hotel Richards.
Amit: "Here, they are! The beauty queens. You both look lovely than before."
Krithi: "Amit! You are still a big flirt. How are you? So long. You have grown thinner"
Seema: "Yeah, Amit. You look pale now and Vinay always the humpty dumpty kind! He has grown fat. Look I can see your tummy rolling out. hahaha"
Vinay: "Oh god, Why are seeing my tummy now. Keep your eyes out of it. How are you both? Busy with your working life haan?"
Krithi: "yeah, kinda like that. But seema's case is different ok. She is busy with her boy friend more than her work. I bet, ask her."
Amit: "Oh ho. So did we hear boy friend? Sounds cool. So next is party from Seema."
Seema: "Oh c'mon guyz! Stop pulling my leg. You ask party from Vivek. I am alreay bankrupt."
Vinay: "Vivek???"
Krithi: "Thats his name."
Amit: "It sounds familiar to me. Is that the guy who ragged you when you were in first grade of your college.?"
Seema: "yeah!" blushing
Vinay: "Thats crazy! That idiotic, stupid moron is your boy friend? wow!!!"
Seema: "Guyz! Stop it.. plz.. He is so sweet."
Amit: "Okok.. Well, Am just so happy meeting you all. I am tired of the life what I am leading"
Krithi: "I miss those college days. We had a great time enjoying then. Apart from studies, I mean!
Vinay: "Does anyone have any idea about Sushma?"
Krithi: "No, Vinay. We tried calling her so many times. It was of no use. She never picked our calls. And seema went to her house once but it was locked up. So we just came to the conclusion that we lost her."
Amit: "Wait. We cant lose her. She is our friend and we have to help her if she is in trouble. Lets search once again all through."
Vinay: "Right, Amit.. We will try our best to trace her. Lets call up all her friends and try to find out. You girls can do bit of calling. I and Amit, can go to her house and ask her neighbours, right Amit?"
Amit: "yeah, sounds thrilling. Lets be detectives and find our old buddy, sushma!
Krithi: "Cool. We both will help you in any way."

to be continued.... :D

10 comments:

santoshi said...

nice,
wish u a happy holi :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

now how long should i wait for the tension to be gone huh..!....i am dying to meet sushma :P...pls bring her bac...:)..

urs..hemu..

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ santoshi
:) wish u the same..

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ hemu..
am happy tht the story is keeping ur blood boiling! :D
will post the ending part soon!

Anya said...

hah.. a short story with twists and parts...

will read the first part and then read this one

www.chronicwriter.com

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ chriz
lol! u r back? after a long time haann!!
:D

premananda said...

hai really

it is fact story, student life is a golden life, we miss lot of things, we are not realized when we were students.....



swetha add some more gradients like

how we celebrate festival, birthday celebration in college days with freinds,


i know where sushma is .........................
















































she got married and missing his college friends....................

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ prem
sure.. i will try to post something like that...
and abt susma's story! just wait and see.. :D

Anonymous said...

wat is seema's boy friend's name again......????? ;P

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ naman
sssshhhh! do u want me to spell it out? :P