Friday, March 6, 2009

Friendship Never Ends - Part 1


Outside the exam hall in the month of March with full of anxiety and the exam fear, the students are wandering hear and there. In between, Amit, Krithi, Vinay, Seema and Sushma are into serious discussion.

Amit: "Arey, ye kya hain yaar! kuch bhi dimag mein nahi ja raha hain"

Vinay: "Hmmm, I am also facing the same problem, dude"

Sushma: "Now, will you guyz stop disturbing us. I am not able concentrate on what am reading"
Amit: "Alright, you study. I think am skipping this exam"
Seema: "Hey, c'mon! Don't be silly, Amit.

Amit: "Am not! What do you think? I have to go in and sit in the exam hall for atleast 1 hour without writing anything coz I don't know anything. Ahh!! I hate these exams"

Krithi: "I just badly want to get out of these studies. It's so boring"

Vinay: "Yeah! Two more hard fucking years to go, guyz! Then, we are so called the free birds"

Seema: "Okay okay. Now don't make me think about all that. I will start dreaming in the exam hall"
Amit: "Well, I am just longing to get out of this college life. Its so hectic, full of tension about exams. I get scoldings from my parents. They piss me off telling always 'study, study and study"
Vinay: "Same here! Okok, for everyone!"
Krithi: "You know, its fun to work, earn, eat, sleep and enjoy! We will not have any worries about exam. We can enjoy with the money what we get from company. No need of asking from parents. Always masti and mazak! I am just waiting for that life.."

Amit: "I agree. We need not worry about anything then."

Sushma: "Sshh..! You guyz talk slowly. Atleast let me study a bit. I don't want to cry after I come out from the exam hall"

Vinay: "My goodness! The brilliant student is studying! Sorry for disturbing you. Please continue studying"

Sushma: "Thanks!"


At 4 o'clk, in food court, the famous hang out place of the city.

Vinay: "So whats happening lately. Looks like most of them are busy other than me."

Krithi: "Not exactly. I am just enjoying my days"

Amit: "I might be going to Mysore next week. My father's friend said that he is going to get me a job there."

Seema: "Cool, haan! So nice income, nice job, nice place. We are not so fortunate though. I have to start searching everywhere."

Vinay. "Dont worry, you will get it. By the by, where is Sushma. Why couldn't she come and join us here today?"

Krithi: "Don't know! I tried calling her but she was not picking my call."

Amit: "Well, guyz I have to move on now. Have lot of things to do before I go. Will catch up some other time."

Vinay: "Okay, Amit. Hope you will enjoy your new job and your new place"

Amit: "Hopefully." with a grin on his face.

Seema and Krithi: "Yeah. Ok then keep in touch."

Amit: "I will for sure. Bye all."

Vinay: "Girls, my turn to go now. I need to return back some cd's which I had taken from my friend. Okay then cya."

Seema and Krithi: "Bye"


3 years later. Vinay got a call on his mobile. He picked up and was shocked to hear a voice which he had known very well before.

Vinay: "Abe, Amit hain kya?"
Amit: "Haan yaar. Tere old friend sala, Amit!"

Vinay: How are you, dude? After a long time"

Amit: "I am not so fine, but yeah, ok kinds. Tu kaisa hain re?"

Vinay: "Kyu yaar? Well, I am doing good. Where are you now?"

Amit: "I am in Mysore only. May be suffering here and what about and the rest?"

Vinay: "No idea. All are lost in their world. You remember, we used to tell that working life is fun and all that. You know it sucks! It badly sucks.. I just miss those college days. That life was wonderful and this life is oh god, its just worst.
"
Amit: "I agree, Vinay. We realized it now. I too am suffering the same. I want to meet you all. Its like I have been missing you all so badly from these many months. Please do lets meet up somewhere. So much to talk and to share with. Moreover, I would love to see you all after 3 whole years!
"
Vinay: "Yeah, sure Amit. Let me talk to others as well and plan to meet up. And you know what after talking to you now, am so much relaxed. Thanks for calling, Amit."

to be continued...

P.S : A hearty thanks to hemu for his help in posting this topic! :)

13 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

now thats something cool rite up :)...now i am eager to read the continuation part..:)..well the conversations bring some past memories of my college :)...thnks to u :)...the pic was apt to the post :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

arey yaar it was my pleasure helping u :)...tc have a gr8 weekend :)...

urs..hemu..

swati said...

it was running live in front of me yaar...so wrote it so well :)

Nikhil Menon said...

dat was sooo very cuttee..well written.. :)

Take care sweetie.. :)

Nikhil

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ hemu
will post the second part as soon as possible
thnx for ur encouraging words!! :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ swati
thnx for dropping by!

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ nikhil
thnx :)

santoshi said...

Nice, waiting for your second part.
your blog template is very pleasing.

Anonymous said...

hey hey m here ! N tat is jus so cute .. Way to go gal..u rock !

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ santoshi
will post it soon :)
and glad u liked my template..

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ vasudha
gr8 u hopped by here!

Anonymous said...

kahani abhi baaki hai mere dost??????? ;)
the story is scaring me.... i am just afraid to think about my future!! hope it has a happy ending!! fingers crossed! :|

Swetha Padakandla said...

c'mon, naman! y r u thinkng abt future now! d present is in ur hands.. njoy ur college days! and abt ending, just wait until i come out with it! :D