Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LoVe U, MoMmY...!!

mom's are very special... aren't they? yup.. they are!! very much special..
and what's this special day all about..? its ma mommy's bday!

I tried calling her first in the morning to wish her but it was too late.. she had gone out somewhere.. i did get up late! :( i have already left so many miss calls on the phone.. just waiting to wish her!

and here I am at my office longing to talk to her and when I checked my blog.. i found hemu's wishes for his dad. today is his dad's bday as well..! He did give me an idea of posting wishes thru blog.. so am here wishing my mom a very happy bday!!!

thinking abt my mom, i am just recalling the thngs she do.. Washing, cleaning and cooking.. plus ironing and grocery shopping.. These chores are bone breaking.. oh mamma!! u r so kind and sweet.. For all ur love and care, here's a huge hug to u..

to ma mom.. with special love..!


Many thanks to u and again, Happy Birthday dear mamma!!! :)

8 comments:

santoshi said...

That was real special.

Happy birthday Aunty.

Unknown said...

Nice Blog Swetha.

Happy Birthday to ur Mom.

Give Us a Party for ur Mom's BirthDay.

Hemanth Potluri said...

HaPpy BirTHday to ur mom swetha...i wish her so many more birthdays like this...and good u liked my idea and came up with this :)...

urs..hemu..

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ santhoshi
thnx.. i wil pass on ur wishes to her!

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ prabhakar
thnx.. and abt party do ask it from my mom :P

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ hemu
thnx a lot for ur words.. wil pass ur wish to her!

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday wishes aunty!! sorry i couldn't wish you earlier!! :(

Swetha Padakandla said...

:D naman, thnx from her side! ;)