Sunday, January 6, 2013

Done with the weekend

Had a peaceful weekend. With two days of hols, I could spend a quality time at my room. Watched few movies, cleaned the kitchen, washed my clothes, went out for shopping and had lots of sleep. :) :)

I do love shopping and I take my own time to decide and choose stuffs. That's me! :P Or well, that's just any typical girl of my age. I was accompanying a friend of mine for shopping and I ended up buying two kurtas for myself. Now don't scold me for that. It just happened! :D

Between, I had this all time interest to buy Pictionary but kept postponing it for some or other obvious reasons. Finally, yes yes finally, I bought it today..!! And I'm so glad I did.

One of my friend introduced me to this game more than 2 years ago. It was so much of fun playing this. The basic requirement is that you need more people to play as it is played with teams. I so love this board game! If you want to know more about this game, then do jump here .

Thus ends the day and a new week awaits!! Have a fabulous week ahead... :)

No comments: