Friday, January 30, 2009

When heart sinks!

From Neha to Aadil..

Dear,

You are Always in My Mind! My every waking thought is of you. I am lost without you near me. You and I were so close but I dont know what happened.
Look, I know I have done you wrong but you hurt me too, with or without knowing you have ditched me.
I cant believe you had let me down.
I told you everything I told you things I haven't told anyone else and what did you do?
You screwed me into the ground.
You were my best friend, my hope, my dream and my love.
when you were alone, I was there near you giving hopes. When your friends cheated you, I was there near you to control your anger.
You knew I loved you but still you did this.
I guess that is what happens when you fall in love with the wrong one.
My friends would tell me all the time not to believe you, but that is easier to say than do. I thought there's no one in this world who fits me as well as you do!
I guess since I have taken a deep fall that I cant say good-bye to you easily.
I am sorry for all that happened between you and me.
The sweet words you told me still echo, the hopes that you gave me are still alive. I still feel the soft touch. Isn't it possible for you to come back to me.. Oh sorry, I know its not possible.
I have come to the conclusion that I hate you and I do but at the same time I love you too.
If that makes any sense, you cant be apart of my life anymore because this is just not a forgive and forget kind of thing. It is my life, where I included you in it but you went out of it so soon.
I fell for you and got a deep cut in my heart.
But you know what they say:
"you can't lose something you never really had"

******* Neha *********

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

but sometimes when we lose that something, we search for sometime... and if we dont find it or if that something is owned by someone else, then we ought to move on...

Swetha Padakandla said...

yes, I agree chriz..
thats what neha is doing now.. she is moving on! :)

Keshi said...

beautifully written!

**you can't lose something you never really had

true but u HAD them in ur heart didnt u?


Keshi.

Swetha Padakandla said...

may be yeah, Neha was thinking he belonged to her and later realised that truly he wasn't!
thnx keshi for dropping in here.. :)

Anonymous said...

:O!!!!!! i am sorry dat i wasnt exactly der 4 u whn u were going thru al dis.... am just glad dat u r a moving 4wd and ovrcoming it all!
well written dear! congrats on dat! :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

[rolling eyes :O ] [cunning smile :D ] and a [peaceful mind :)]
thnx naman, for reading it..