Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Making you Smile..

Now, this is quite a cool meme! Writing it down to make u smile.. :)
I just found it on Sunday stealing and decided to give it a try. It's The Cannon Fodder Meme. Here it goes:

1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now?
> Yeah, a cute puppy. Though I don't have one near me, I wanna have it!

2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
> Depends on the situation. May be, I am quite pissed off with something or may be uncomfortable where i am at that moment.

3. What are you listening to right now?
> I just heard my boss scolding someone. Still the words r echoing.

4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms?
> Not really. But I would love to sit back and watch it when I am at home.

5. Do you believe in perfect?
> Yes, I do.

6. Are you a jealous person?
> Sometimes yes and sometimes no.

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
> That i was late to my office.

8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
> A good long sleep.

9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life?
> Nope. Still lot more to achieve.

10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are?
> No idea.

11. Do you think men truly understand women?
> I don't think so!

12. How about women understanding men?
> I have no idea about other women. But myself, yes I sometimes do understand men.

13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful?
> At times of flirting they do call me beautiful and many more... ;)

14. What is one fact about the last person that called you?
> Called me? Through phone.. I just got a call from my roomie. Fact is that she quite moody at times.

15. Other than your current one, what’s the longest relationship you have had?
> Current one? well, no relationship currently going on. And about the longest relationship I ever had, I don't want to talk about it here. *wink*

16. If you could wish for something over a birthday cake what would it be?
> Lot of gifts and goodies.. :D

17. Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?
> Yeah, I do. I know it creates a big scene. but cant help it *sigh*

18. Currently waiting on something/someone?
> May be, both!

Hey, wasn't this cool?
Cheers to all us thieves! Anyone smiling?? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww! such a gud post :) Keep Writing...