Saturday, January 24, 2009

Confused smile?

There are few crazy people who believe in horoscopes. Hmmm, and I am one among them ;) The first thing what I do in the morning is check my horoscope. I also had subscribed to some web site where I get a short sms to my cell every morning which tells me my horoscope of the day! Don't call me nuts now. It's just because I got addicted to it.

It was in the early morning today that I received a sms from them which made me awake all of a sudden hearing the tone. The time was still 7 AM. I thought that the people who send me this must have awaken quite very early. :D

The msg was in short as usual. Than mentioning about my horoscope it actually suggested me few things. Well, it goes like this: "keep ur energy a bit more under control, & dont get confused."
Ehh??? What was that? Aaahhh! Thats ok, If i get more energy, I will surely keep it for the next day. And what about that confusion. I have no idea. The sentence itself put me in confusion.

I just coudn't think any more about it. So I was back to sleep again. It was 9 AM when I woke up. I was quite late to my office and I had no time to think anything. By the time I got ready and was about to come out, I found one of my sandals to be missing. Who could have taken only one? Was I confused? I don't know! I tried to find the other one all over my room. After a great search, I found it with another pair. What was this pair doing with the other pair? Again confused! Now, wasn't I late to my office? Hmmm, I just ran like a cheetah.. :D
Reaching office, I was explaining my colleagues all that had happened. All were laughing out while I was confused, wondering why they are laughing.
Do I need to smile now? Thinking all about this yeah, I do get a smile, a confused smile..!!

5 comments:

Nikhil Menon said...

hehe..Even I get a smile thinking of the sequence.its prolly the mess u get into das brought a smile to ma face. :)

andthe thing abt horoscopes,I ain't overly superstitious though the tarrot tales makes me lok at it everyday.. :p

And hu said am a good writer??U haven even commented on my posts and there u go,sayin al dis eh?? :)ur a good enuf writer and am sure with many more posts,als gonna be fine.. :)

Take care sis..

Nikhil

Swetha Padakandla said...

thnx Nikhil!
I guess I did'nt post any comment on ur blog but yeah, I did read ur blog and liked it.
keep visiting my blog. :)
and as u said i hope that one day i turn out to be a gud writer like u..!
and abt the horoscope, it is always like tht. though we dont want to believe it, we fall into the ditch!

Anonymous said...

delete that sms

dont control your energy...

be cranky

be nutty

be young..

be You

Swetha Padakandla said...

lol, chriz!
thnx..
yeah, i do delete it. after reading..! :D

Unknown said...

"keep ur energy a bit more under control, & dont get confused" - dis msg tells u to control ur energy because it may be useful to u when running to office because of any such incidents happening.. :)

wel, nice way of expressing it!