Monday, August 17, 2009

Wandering thoughts!

Wooohhoooo!! I'm back.. Thanks for all the wishes and blessings you people sent me. I'm finally back with all those wonderful memories. You can read about the trekking experience in my other blog or simply click here.

Some random lines came across my mind while I was traveling in the train. I have written it here:

She was sitting there on the seat from past one hour. Everyone is beside her yet she felt there is nobody with her. The cold breeze blew the hair on to her face. She wanted to shut down the window as she was uncomfortable with the cold but now she felt like experiencing it. she cuddled with herself and her pains. The train kept on moving and her thoughts went on wandering when suddenly she felt the darkness. She didn't realize it was the tunnel, she thought it was darkness of her life that comes every now and then whenever she is happy. Tears rolled down on her cheeks but the smile on her face was still alive.

Oooops! What did I write? Wrote it in a fiction way but I didn't understand what I wrote. :P
So please don't throw tomatoes on me for this.. :)

P.S: Now, when I'm back I feel something weird. I guess I lost the way of leading life or may be I dont know why i'm living. Is this because of silence which comes after the happiness?? Or something else?

16 comments:

Arjun said...

those lines were just awesome... :) :)

I can understand the feeling... :)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Anonymous said...

No tomatoes Dear.:)

They are Awesome.carrying the feel !

Take care:)

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

Beautiful lines of fiction..
u wrote nicely dear.. :)no one is gonna throw tomotoes...

Rahil said...

Definately no tomatoes.. :p

loved readin it!

:)

Anonymous said...

Dear...you've been tagged! :)

Suree said...

flowers for u... for saying awesome lines... :)

Rià said...

nice lines sweetie!!good to c u back. Was missing u in my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

hey SP, the break from the mundane life always recharges and the effect of the break to trek is visible in ur lines...

keep going happy n keep writing......

funderwoool :)

gypsy said...

good lines

welcome back, hope u had a grt time

Naina said...

you need a big hug.. welcome back

Rane

Rià said...

just came to check in, how r u doin gurl??and where r u?

Bijoy said...

Dear Swetha Padakandla

Happy onam to you. we are a group of students from cochin who are currently building a web

portal on kerala. in which we wish to include a kerala blog roll with links to blogs

maintained by malayali's or blogs on kerala.

you could find our site here: http://enchantingkerala.org

the site is currently being constructed and will be finished by 1st of Oct 2009.

we wish to include your blog located here

http://swethasmiles.blogspot.com/

we'll also have a feed fetcher which updates the recently updated blogs from among the

listed blogs thus generating traffic to your recently posted entries.

If you are interested in listing your site in our blog roll; kindly include a link to our

site in your blog in the prescribed format and send us a reply to

enchantingkerala.org@gmail.com and we'll add your blog immediatly.

pls use the following format to link to us

Kerala

Write Back To me Over here bijoy20313@gmail.com

hoping to hear from you soon.

warm regards

Biby Cletus

Sh@s said...

Welcome back!! a bouquet of flowers for you instead of tomatoes. =)

Sh@s said...

Welcome back!! a bouquet of flowers for you instead of tomatoes. =)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful expression of thoughts.
Nice blog.

Mueller said...

nice lines sweetie!!good to c u back. Was missing u in my blog. :)