Friday, July 24, 2009

The 50km walk!

"Smile-Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over." ~Walter Anderson

"When we direct our thoughts properly, we can control our emotions." ~W. Clement Stone

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler.” ~Friedrich Nietzsche

My thoughts, my feelings and my smiles are shared with you all here in this blog. When I first created this blog, I had no idea what I would be writing here. I just thought of scribbling few things when I felt like. I had visited few blogs and liked the way they used to write and many more. I kept the name "Reason to Smile" as my blog title without knowing whether I would truly write my reasons for smiling. Gradually, when my posts were increasing I had few people visiting my blog. I was so happy about it and then I started visiting their blogs to see how they write. I enjoyed reading them and writing. I learn't so many things. I got experience to know how and what all a person thinks and write.

I liked writing stories though I was very much a beginner. I had no idea that I can write here stories too. In a short time, I started writing stories and whatever I feel like. Now, this blog includes so many things that I sometimes wonder whether it was me who wrote it. Still, I used to think like how can I improve. Then my dear friends told me to write, practice and experience. I am doing that. I am learning so many things in blogsville. I met so many wonderful people here. Now I don't want to leave this and go. Whenever I'm free, whenever I feel like writing something, I will come here and express my thoughts and my imagination. Also, I would come daily to read posts by all my fellow bloggers who actually gave me a pleasant experience over here!

This is my 50th post and through this post I wanted to tell you all how much each person has drawn a smile on my face. I wouldn't have come up till here today without you all by my side encouraging me.
A potful of thanks all of you.

Did anyone observe the title of my blog today? :)
Well, it has changed. I thought I need to give a different meaning and name to my blog after coming this far. So I named it as "Smiles, Thoughts and Feelings within"
Let me know whether you all liked it.
Any suggestions on what name suits my blog is also welcome. I would love to know what kinda names would suit my blog. :)

I enjoy this place. I feel so happy visiting everyone's blog, including myself :P
By the by, did i say thank you to all of you? Guess i did not! ;)
Thank you sooooo much!!

Before I sign off I would like to include few lines from my blog mates who has written something about my blog on my request. It was indeed so special to me to hear wonderful words from them. So here it goes:

****************************************************
Flowing river will never cum back.
She will see lot of nice places in her journey.
If she is interested,
she might think of staying there
But she wont
as she has a final destination
He is waiting for her
Finally she will join him!

Yes guys Swetha is a river who is in search of the sea which is of smiles and happiness.

She is here to share little smiles and little happiness with you while she is on her way
She is the only reason to smile...;)


By Arun Manipal

****************************************************
I met this really wonderful person in blogspot and been a fan of her posts ever since.
I really enjoy reading your short stories and I believe that you are a really talented writer too.. One of my favorite posts in ur blog is the "Friendship Never Ends" series.
Keep up the good work and keep writing down

By Vaisakh


****************************************************
Nimma blog yeshtondu sandharbagallalli nanna naguvige kaarana.. dhanyavaadagalu.. hehe.. sry.. back to English …. On one of my very boring days, I was onto my usual stuff ; reading through blogs and that’s when I landed onto this place. Your fiction stories, your heartfelt gestures, your concerns makes you and this blog that much so adorable. And moreover for me, finding bloggers from Bangalore’s so exciting. Anyway, keep this blog going, your thoughts flowing, your wishes flying, for this Blog is called- Smiles, Thoughts and Feelings within.

By Arjun Choudhary

******************************************************

So very nice of Arun, Vaisakh and Arjun for writing these lines for me!! Thanks a bunch!
A small bunch of flowers to you three from my side.. :D

25 comments:

Arjun said...

Hey Swetha..... Congrats on completing 50 ..!! :) :)

Keep this journey going... and yeah.. loved those flowers... ;)

Have a gr8 weekend..

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Vaisakh P S said...

Congrats swetha on completing your fiftieth post... :)

and thanks for the flows.. loved em :)

- Vaisakh

Rià said...

congrats hun!!and hey i like ur template. :) keep going gurl!!

Pallav said...

hey congo..for the 5oth psot...
keep writing... n this template is beautiful..

Pallav

Arv said...

Congrats mate :)

and I should say that you have one good reason to write...

I cant agree more with you :)

take care..

cheers...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Swetha..:)

Outstanding template..i love the color combination..:)

Yeah ,we learn many things in blogs ville..we grow wth every post .

Keep Expressing ..!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

hey shakespear , 50 posts is just a small milestone of ur 1000 post journey :)

many many congratulations swetha for this milestone.

wishing u more n more writing with lotsa ideas and crazy posts :)

eons of choclates for u mate :)

gypsy said...

congrats

nice thoughts there ...


keep writing

Keshi said...

Happy 5oth Swetha!

u write really well. I love reading ur short stories.

And its so nice of ur mates to say a few words abt ya on this special post.

It's more than a 50km walk girl...it's a great achievement mentally too. To be able to blog, and to continue to share n grow this way is a huge gift and a blessing. Keep writing! :)


Keshi.

SAHITYIKA said...

hey..
congratulations for ur 50th post..
while reading ur post ..i felt it was written by me.. b/c the same thing i feel for this blogville..

nice to find someone like me. :)

GOKUL said...

50th post.. nice... like the new look of the blog and the new title.. u write nice fiction.. keep writing

Gokul (www.mylifeonmyblog.blogspot.com)

Naina said...

Hey swetha,
it's me kajal (the pink orchid)..and I am back to blogging.. just came to say hi..hope you are doing good.. see you around girl..will be back to read more from you ..

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ arjun
thanks arjun!
glad to know that u liked the flowers

thanks for filling the space in my blog.. :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ vaisakh
thank u again! :)

@ Ria
thanks ria! :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ pallav
thanks to u too..

@ arv
thank u. i guess yeh, everyone who writes has a reason including me and u! :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ vyshu
thanks a lot!
glad u liked the template
yes, it teaches most of the things.. :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ sam
:) i'm on my way to reach 1000's as u said..
thanks a lot for ur wishes, sam
chocalates accepted, yummy! :D

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ gypsy
thanks for visiting my blog!

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ keshi
thank u gal!
so happy to know that you like my short stories
yes, its so nice to hear something about me from my mates! so thankful to them.. :)

as u said, this is a huge gift for me! :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ sahityika
firstly, u got a nice name! :)
thanks for visiitng my blog and thanks for us wishes

and nice to meet u as well. :D

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ gokul
thanks! so happy to know that u like my fictions

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ kajal
u r back!! so very nice to see you here again! am doing good.. hwz u?
welcome back to the blogging world! :D

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

nice one, i just added up tons of new emo backgrounds at my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Katiecyuv said...

hey.. congratulations for ur 50th post.. while reading ur post ..i felt it was written by me.. b/c the same thing i feel for this blogville.. nice to find someone like me. :)