Monday, July 13, 2009

Throwing a glance

Why am I idle these days? Why am i not writing here? Anything wrong with me?

I asked these questions to myself from past 10 days for nearly 10 times! And I gave 10 answers for myself and kept quiet..

I'm so very sorry for disappearing like this. Actually, I never ran away from here. I was always here. I came here every day too see how my blog is doing and then I visit all my fellow bloggers pages! It has become my daily routine to first come to office and check all my mails.. and then visit my twitter home and then go to bloggsville! With many new refreshing posts from many of you out here, my day starts.

From past few days, my mind has become quite blank. I didnt feel like writing any posts. Few times I wrote something and saved it in my drafts. Later deleted it! It's Just that my mind didnt accept the posts I wrote.

Next sunday I have my distant course exam, but I'm enjoying my time with other stuffs than studying! I know i'm so lazy to study. How much every I put my interest in studies, it just vanishes off when I open the books :P

Last friday, my grand mom passed away and i'm the one of the kinds who gets into so many thoughts when I hear about death! So was in a different world for 2 days! (i'm so weird sometimes :O)

I have been expecting for rain over here in Bangalore but to specially upset me, its not raining at all. I am very much angry about it.

Also, I'm watching TV very much these days. I know thats because I am escaping from studying for my exams. :P Even my roommates are scolding me now to study. What a shameful thing this is for me.. :( [ I heard you too scolding me now.. :P ]

I promised myself not to watch any movies nor should I do any shopping until this month end. But do you think I listen to myself.. ;) Naah! I watched New York soon after its release and went out for shopping many times as if my closet is completely empty.. As soon as I was back, I heard my mamma scolding me for shopping like that.. (now, my mamma scolded me in my dreams not in real thats coz I didn't tell her about it "grins" )
But wait, I did listen to myself a bit atleast. I havent watched Kambaqht Ishq and The Proposal yet. I am so much waiting for this month end now!

And I'm sure I will come up with some fiction related stories sooner or later. I cant keep my blog "not updated" for long.. :(
My friend pearly is celebrating her blog bday today! and I wrote a guest post for her and if you would like to check it, then click here..

Well, the week just started.. I hope this week goes very soon for you all so that weekend fun can soon begin! For me, let the week go very slow.. I have loads to study.. :P

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry for ur Grand Mom..Hope u have the strength to get over it..Tc Buddy..

and,haan ,...examsss...No probs...You can give a one night study before exam..;P..I used to do the same in my graduation..:) N All the Very BEst for ur exam..

here in Hyderabad,It rained fr 1 complete day ...i got enough breather atlast ..:)..Monsoon welcomes...!

ohh...U watched Newyork..!..Hws it?..

***I did listen to myself a bit atleast. I havent watched Kambaqht Ishq and The Proposal yet


hehheee...ROFL...

N wish u gud luck fr ur wait for Month End and Shopping spree...:)...Tell me tips hw to control shopping addiction?

Rià said...

good to c u back gurl!!and its ok, u had reasons over the disappearance. and do well in ur exmz. :) Sorry to hear abt ur grandmom.

Anonymous said...

hey Shakespeare,

thats what kept me wondering where is swetha gone. nice to see you back to blogging :)

Cheers,

Sam

Nikhil Menon said...

Great to c u back after ages.. :))) Felt sad reading about grandma but then,it was imminent.Something which had to happen with time..

All the best for ur exams,please study okay??Lazy.. :P I hate to shop for stuff,all day long so unfit to comment on that,din see newyork either.. :P

Oly thing me and u are matching is that both of us seem to be lazy to study.. :D yayy!!no wonder,ur my sis,I say na? :P I am also waiting in eagerness for the rains.. :D It will rain soon..Reading some rain posts will also help.. :)

Take care swats.. :)

Kabhi kabhi hamare blog par bhi,aana.. :)

Nikhil

Nikhil Menon said...

nice skin btw.. :)

Looks neat and beautiful.. :)

Enjoy the week.. :D

Nikhil

Lucifer said...

so sorry to hear abt ur grandmom

n all d best for ur exam

Anonymous said...

ok sometimes being lazy is sooooo ok. We find delight in being lazy. So no probs honey. But yes we missed u. Sorry for ur granny :(. May her soul RIP. I heard some one saying exams n not studin!!!!???? *Shocked* *worried*
Hmmm But i kno u'll get thro it real easy. study well, do well sweetie.. N take ur own plenty of time to come back..

Anonymous said...

we all come across situations like this.. the brave rises up everytime like a phoenix bird.. you are one too

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

Sorry to hear abt ur grandmom..
u hav some gud excuses for being away frm the blogging...
study well, al the bst for the exams..!

Arv said...

The good thing is that you are doing ok :)

my condolences for your family's loss... may God bless her soul...

do take care and perform well..

take care mate... cheers...

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ vyshu
very true! one night study before the exams r always best! and wil suit me..
thnx for the wishes

and new york was not that good.. it didnt reach my expectations.. but good for time pass.. :D

tips to control shopping addiction?
will add that in my next post ;)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Ria
thank u for the wishes :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Sam
bamble- a new name?? nice tho :D
hehe.. nw am back.. will be active for sure!

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Nikhil,

:D thnx for the welcome
and yeh, when time comes we cant do anything.. :-|


yeh yeh will study..! :P
oh u too hate studying! yiipppee.. i do have company then.. yup! happy to hear that bro..

and yeh, am hopping there :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

hey thanks nikhil for liking the template :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Mayz
:) thnx for the wishes

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ pearly
oh wow! u like laziness... :P me too! very much.. ;)
hey who said am not studying? :X

let me know who its is? i will kill him!
u know pearly, i'm studying so much! bt nothng is entering my head.. so thought of giving it a break for resting.. thts it! :D ;) hehe

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ chriz
that was a good piece of advice.. thnx!

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ devil incarnate
yeh, nice reasons na. .:P
okay thanks for the wishes :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Arv
thanks for all the wishes!
have a grt time