Friday, February 13, 2009

The season of Love...

Chaand ne kuch kaha, raat ne kuch suna
Tu bhi sun bekhabar
Pyar kar, o ho ho pyar kar

The so called a day for the exchange of tokens of affection!

I just wanted to wish you all. Hope you guys have great time with your beloved ones on the occasion of Valentines day. Enjoy!!
Btw, I would like to dedicate these to my loved ones here!

These bunch of daisy flowers to my dad and mom for all their love. I luvvyaa u both!!!!














A teddy bouquet to ma cute loving sis, muktha! Also, to
namana, srishti, princy, ambika.. this one is for u all... i miss u all chooooooo much!!!













Roses to all my friends and close buddies for their care and
to my fellow bloggers who gave me inspiration..















Have a great weekend!!!! luvvvvyyaaaaa all.........


Swetha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a lovely weekend and valentines day..

am back after a small gap...

was outta action..

check my song

Swetha Padakandla said...

thnx chriz!!
sure will check it out..

Hemanth Potluri said...

Happy Valentines Day swetha ...nice post :)...gave me a smile :)..

urs..hemu..

santoshi said...

Happy Valentine's day to u Swetha.

Swetha Padakandla said...

@hemanth and santhoshi
Thnx and wish u both the same!!

Anonymous said...

thnx sweetie! happy valentines day to u too.... :)