Monday, February 9, 2009

Morning Alarm!!!

One of my friend, I will call here as Miss X was sleeping as usual in the early morning. She is having her study holidays now in her college. Now did u ask why was she sleeping than studying? Well, she told me she studied the whole night. (Need to investigate about this later) Her parents had already gone to work and she was the only one in her house enjoying her sleep.

She was awaken by a sudden noise outside the door. It was some fellow who came in front of her house and started playing some song in his instrument which was so loud! She was not in a condition to get up so she dozed back to her sleep. But the chap didn't go at all. He made the music louder and sang. I believe the whole colony could hear it. As he understood there is no response from the people at the house, he started calling them. Miss X who was quite pissed off from all the noises went out to see him standing at the door grinning at her. She was in anger but had to control. She returned back with a 5 Re note in her hand and passed it to him. What say? He did deserve it after a lot of singing and calling and yeah, waking her up? And considering from my friend's point of view, she gave him money for waking her up! It's just the matter of helping, u see! He helped her and she helped him.. I bet my friend will give me a good blasting if she reads this!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 whole rs.!!!!!!!! wow buoy! with that money i could have gone from my house to d next town!! i am still angry at that fellow!! **%$#+-/*$#@*!!!!!! 5RS!!!! :(

santoshi said...

Swetha, thanks for the appreciation. All my art works are very simple. Anyone can do it and its that easy. I use photoshop(its a image editing software) and i manipulate the images using a filter called glowing edges.

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Ms. X!
:D glad that u r not angry upon me!!

@ santhoshi
thts cool.. and thnx for letting me know abt ur art work.. keep going!

Nikhil Menon said...

hehe..rotfl..dis was funny..I mean,she jus paid 5??I wudn have even got up if I was her and such is ma sleeping marathon.. :p

Take care swet..

Nikhil

Swetha Padakandla said...

@Nikhil
If so, thn thr r chances of the chap singing in ur dreams!! just kidding..