Thursday, February 19, 2009

In the tunnel all alone...!


In the pitch dark night standing alone,

Waiting for someone with full of moan!!


Knowing its not safe to go out at night,

But i have come out now, my mistake alright!!


Waiting, still waiting for the guy to come,

May be with a rose in his hand, eyes full of love!!


But no! time is passing but no one is coming,

I am stuck.. what shall i do other than thinking?


Well, i thought may be i can go alone..

Without fear without anyone's help in a silent tone!!


With dare i am going, no wonder i am shivering,

My heart is thumping.. and I'm helpless doing nothing!!


I can see so many people enjoying,

Am i jealous? no, i am just left out, nudging!!


My mistake i admit. i am seeing the result of it..

There must be some solution for all this bull shit!!


Damn..!!! still waiting and no solution found.

Its hard for me to go alone coz am downed!!


Searching in the crowd for the right person

Who will not cheat me like the b4 one!!


Mr.Right, the one who is going to care for me,

The one who will truly believe and love me!!


I want that Mr.Right to be with me forever and forever..

Where is he..? will u take long time to reach me, oh my Trevor!


Is he also in search of me..?

How to tel him that i am waiting for him in the black sea!!


I need him now.. how can i yell out to him?

And say that i am here all alone waiting only for him!


I can see complete darkness here..

I know this is some kind of tunnel leading out somewhere or the other


But i will wait. until i have my life in my hand,

And i hope he will reach to me even if he is in Kazakhstan!


Hoping, waiting, longing to see him.

With a smile on my face and prim!!

13 comments:

santoshi said...

Interesting one. so u are waiting for the Mr. Right!

Anonymous said...

i ddnt get! ...but its very nice.....arun

Nikhil Menon said...

At the end of darkness,there sure is light..Keep waiting for Mr.Right is gonna be rite there..

Take care gal.. :)

Nikhil

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ santhoshi
:)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ arun
keep visitng!!

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ nikhil
I agree, thnx for ur words.. :)

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Just came across your blog!
Lovely post. I loved it! You have a great blog.
Even i write poems! Check out my blog if you wanna!
Take Care :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ Cursed
Thnx a ton for ur words.. and sure, will check out ur blog!

Hemanth Potluri said...

how did i miss this beautiful riting...its nice..

urs..hemu..

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ hemu
:)

Anonymous said...

well.. lets see.. the poem is kinda touchy, kinda emotional, kinda funny too!! and an advise, when god will's you to meet your Mr.right, you'll meet him!! until then, don't waste your time thinking too much about this guy! chill and enjoy life!! I ASSURE YOU, YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR FRIENDS AROUND TO TAKE YOU THROUGH THE TUNNEL!! :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

@ naman!
will obey ur orders this time ;)
and yeh, i knw i always do thngs which u tell me not to do! bahh.. will not repeat any mistakes! :D for sure!!!

Namana said...

what do you mean this time!??????
you better listen all the time! :P