Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Times-up

Its been quite tough these days.. May be I have lost the patience to adjust for slightest things too. Not to reveal much but I am planning to shift my home from North to South of Bangalore. I know shifting involves hell lot of work and I'm feeling the pain in doing it.

Checking out so many places is a tiresome job too. I have been looking out for a comfy rented house but moving alone is not safe. Hence, I am checking for ladies hostels too.
But let me tell you one thing, Bangalore is loaded with lot many PG (Paying Guest) Accommodations. But I have not come across even one hostel until now. If you ask what is the difference, students who are studying in engineering or medical colleges can tell you. I always wanted to stay in one. *sigh*

Coming back to my search. Oh Gawwwdd! I have been staying in a 2 bhk house until now and I was so so happy staying there. I don't think I may get such a kind of house again.

A tip to share for the people who stay in rented house or flats: If you are all alone, you are blessed! If you are sharing your space with roomies, then you guyz gotta stay smart. Its always a fight at the end. Getting the advance money which was deposited first is like finishing a virgin trek! Trust me, I have experienced this "staying in a rented house with so called roomies" twice already.

I hope and pray that I get a good place to stay somewhere close to my office! *fingers crossed for all the future mishaps* hehehe

3 comments:

Amit Pattnaik said...

All the very best. May U get ur choicest room n dat too near ur office place soon enough!
bcoz perhaps there is nothing more satisfying a feel than returning back from one's workplace into d comforts of one's own room.
The room may be a rented one, it mayn't be a big one bt still one's own room is one's own.

Swetha Padakandla said...

Thanks Amit!
And yes, I so agree with you.

The peace & comfort that one gets in his/her room cannot be valued at all.

cheers!

naman said...

will miss you if you go away too far.. :(