Monday, May 30, 2011

Hard Fact

The worst thing that can happen is you reach office early in the morning and find out that you are at a wrong place.
Hmm.. well, that doesn't mean that you are physically present at a wrong place but it can mean that virtually you feel that you do not belong to this office or you should have not been here!

It does feel so especially when you don't have the passion or interest to work at that office. Many may say that they feel this every single day. But I don't feel it often. I just look forward to work at my office and spend the entire day at office working or doing something which can be effective either to the company or me.
But past few days, there has been a cloud moving above me which keeps pouring in thoughts. It keeps asking me whether I'm happy over here or not? Whether I am enjoying my work, passionate about the tasks that I do or interested to even look for more possible actions during work.
Rather than answering these questions, I shutdown these thoughts and ask the cloud to stop following me.

What does a happy career mind ask for? A decent job with interesting assignments on the work desk, stable income with friendly colleagues to work on & challenging tasks. That's all I am looking for.

*Sigh. Just not happy with the happenings at my work place!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Hey buddy its a feeling that every single person crosses while at least ones in their life.....!!there goes a famous saying "every cloud has a silver lining"...so just smile and cheer up :)

Amit Pattnaik said...

I second Elizabeth on whatever she has said. It surely happens (unfortunately) at some stage or the other in one's career, one just needs to keep going on till it's possible to. Moreover, time never remains the same, bad times always make way for the good times to enter. So have faith, this phase will also pass on :)