Friday, December 4, 2009

Once upon a time..

Its been ages that I haven't gone to my native.
and here the week has finally come that I have been long expecting for..
In another 2 weeks I will be there. :D

I miss those people with whom I used to enjoy my life, I miss those places which I often used to visit, I miss those wonderful times that I had with my beloved ones.
I have been missing it from so many months.

One thing that I miss which I would never get back is my childhood days!!
I love that times but I know I can never get back to those days..
But I do have those lovely memories with me which I can treasure it for my whole life.

I bet everybody feels the same like me about "Childhood Days" :)
Donald Zolana's few paintings on early Childhood:







9 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

the pics are soo awesome...

yes sweet-ha ur right abt childhood days ..we all miss them so much...i miss the water boats in rain the street play with marbles...and many things...this post just reminded me so many things of my childhood thanks to u so much :)..take care...have a wonderful weekend :)...

urs..hemu..

Suree said...

i totally agree with you...

its a very good feeling we get while we just think of our childhood days itself...

recently i made a post on some on my childhood incidents and i loved the feeling while recollecting them...

Creativity said...

Hi Dear :) :) Beautiful Write Up :) :) Very Well Said About Childhood Days :) :) Extremely Miss Those Days :) :) Awesome Fabulous Paintings.....Thanks A Lot Dear For Sharing :) :)

Arjun said...

The pics are amazing.. :)

Childhood is the best... No doubt.. :)

Enjoy ur trip to ur hometown... Get rejuvenated.. :)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

Beautiful pics... makes me nostalgic..
nomatter how much big we bcme, dont knw y we still wanna go back to the good old days of child hood.. :)
it was such a great days...

santoshi said...

May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
Wish You Happy New year 2010

Serge Senneville said...

Getting those days - bronzer idea

Aditya Deadpan said...

Hope now you will be enjoying in the forests of your Childhood memories . Its always nice to have a come back.

The collection of the paintings is awesome.

Can I suggest one more painter to you ??

IMAN MALEKI , He is an Iranian painter. No doubt that he is a genius .
See this is his gallery :
http://imanmaleki.com/en/Galery/

Leylane said...

Theses paintings are amazing... Very beautiful ! It makes me think about my childhood and feel nostalgic !